MAKE YOUR OWN BUBBLE TOYS WORKSHOP #4!
From 10am (BST) Saturday 2nd May come join us for fun and amazing bubble toys, tips and games that you can make and do yourself at home, courtesy of me, Samsam Bubbleman, 12 x Guinness World Record holding 'Bubbleologist!
HELP me spread the joy of bubbles by giving me LIKES, COMMENTS & SHARES! And come visit our incredible online Bubble SHOP for incredible bubble toys and shows at www.bubbleinc.co.uk
Equipment to prepare:
3) Large and small bowl
4) Food colouring! Different colours!
5) Johnsons baby shampoo (optional but nicely no tears)
6) Straws - as many as you can find! Different sizes is even better
7) Plastic cups
8) Old dishcloths/ towels
9) A flannel or microfibre cloth you don't mind cutting in half
10) Rubber bands
11) Empty plastic bottles of different sizes
12) Scissors/ knife (adult supervision required)
13) Hand towel (for drying hands)
14) Newspaper/ old rug for putting on the ground (don't slip over!)
15) A4 card/ paper